10 Reasons to Buy a New Xbox 360 Slim
The Xbox Slim is due for release in the UK on 16/07/2010, it is expected that this new version of the Xbox 360 will replace the current models.
So what are the advantages of the new Xbox 360 Slim?
1. The noise levels of this console have been greatly reduced, with Microsoft claiming this console to be whisper quiet. This definitely makes a difference when playing games, watching movies or listening to music.
2. This new console includes built in wireless network, so there is no longer any requirement to purchase a separate dongle, this will save money and ensure you can start playing online without delay.
3. Storage capacity is now a massive 250gb, so there is plenty of space to store games, videos, music,demos, etc.
4. The size of the new Xbox 360 is significantly reduced. This console is now a similar size to the PS3 slim.
5. The console is also much lighter than its predecessor.
6. The new Xbox 360 sports a nice new black glossy livery, which certainly looks very nice and more appealing than the white Xbox.
7. The console now includes 5 USB ports (2 at the front and 3 at the back) together with a AUX port for connecting the Kinect control system.
8. Besides operating quieter, the new Xbox keeps much cooler thanks to the improved cpu and fans.
9. Reduce energy consumption whilst performing just as quickly thanks to the improved micro chips.
10. Nice touch sensitive buttons with audible feedback are just the icing on the cake.
This console is certainly a huge improvement over the previous Xbox 360 console and is being launched with a very competitive price so is sure to be a big seller.…